January 5, 2012

Changing the look of an old outfit...

Are you bored with the clothes in your closet? I get like that sometimes and just want to buy a new outfit. A lot of times I end up purchasing similar outfits I already have because I like the style or color. Why not accessorize what you already have and bring that old outfit to life with new pieces!? I love to take something as simple as a pair of jeans and a v-neck tee and dress it up with a necklace, bracelet and earrings. Add some boots or heels to that outfit and voila ~ you are ready to hit the town in style.
I create jewelry just for this reason ~ to bring clothes to life! You will be surprised how many people will ask if that's a new top, just because you accessorize it differently.
I currently sell all the pieces I design at shows and on Etsy at Etsy.com/shop/Lalunacreations They are unique pieces of jewelry that you don't see in chain stores and they can really make a statement with the right outfit.
Here are just a few of the pieces I sell!


Be sure to check out the Bridal section where I will feature pieces I design for brides and bridesmaids. They are designed to stand out with your dress on that special day and Yes, you can wear them again! :)

No comments: