September 29, 2013

LIttle Girls Love Bling Too...

Little girls love to dress up and the thought of them adding a piece of jewelry to their cute little outfit makes them feel so girlie girl! I loved playing dress up in my mom's heels and jewelry. It made me feel like a "minnie her". She was my idol when it came to fashion!

I designed a line of little girl bracelets last year to be worn to make them feel special. Whether it be worn to school or during the holidays you are sure to put a smile on their face when they get to wear one of these special pieces. They can also wear a bracelet if they are going to be a flower girl in a wedding.
Blue Pearl with Crystal AB Bracelet

Flower Girl Dresses

Add a fun touch with this colorful bracelet...
My jewelry line is available at La Luna Creations Where you will find many pieces from fashion to bridal. Be sure to follow my blog for upcoming posts and giveaways! Happy Shopping...

No comments: