August 24, 2014

Shocked or Rocked...

I love watching red carpet events and the 2014 VMA Red Carpet was no exception. So tell me did these stars shock or rock their outfits this year???




Lucy Hale hosted the VMA Red Carpet wearing this adorable strapless pink and black dress

Did she shock in this short dress or did she rock it? I say she Rocked It! I love pink and black together and think she looked soooo stylish, classy and super cute!




Amber Rose got all chained up this year

Did she shock in this outift or did she rock it? I say she Shocked It...but in a good way. She had all the right places covered and it is the VMA's after all! I design jewelry and use chain alot. Hmmm maybe I should be making dresses! 

Gwen Stefani sported this sexy two piece pant suit

Did she shock in this two piece or did she rock it? I say she Rocked It! She is such a classy girl and really knows how to pull off an outfit and this one was no exception!

Taylor Swift wears this one piece romper style outfit

Did she shock in this short outfit or did she rock it? I say she Shocked It! She's a beautiful girl and can pull of anything but I didn't care for this on her at all.
Katy Perry wears this denim inspired dress
Did she shock in this dress or did she rock it? I say she Rocked It BIG time!! It's so different and I love the design of it...very flattering! She's got this Wonder Woman thing going on with the choker.

Miley Cyrus goes all black in a two piece


Did she shock in this outfit or did she rock it? I say nothing Miley wears would really shock anyone but over all, I'd say she Rocked It! I'm not big on tube tops so don't care for this look but she made it work!

Jennifer Lopez goes all strappy

Did she shock in this stappy dress or did she rock it? I say she Rocked It but then I always think Jennifer rocks the looks. Maybe I'm a little biased because she's my beauty idol but this dress is stunning!!



With all the looks on the red carpet tonight I saw very little accessorizing. A lot of rings but not too many necklaces or bracelets. Not every outfit has to be adorned with tons of jewelry and I myself love to wear an outfit and one statement piece of jewelry sometimes. 

Hope you got to enjoy the VMA red carpet like I did. Until the next award show, keep dressing and accessorizing like your walking the red carpet every day!

Leave a comment below and tell us who you think Rocked and/or Shocked the VMA red carpet this year!!







No comments: